More than a youth id card
You can prove your identity in many countries around the world with IYEC and get special youth discounts, especially in Europe. Also, IYEC will reduce the risk of your passport being lost.
For example, you can buy cheap tickets, and Eurail passes via IYEC affiliates before traveling and make a reservation for a shared room or house through the homestay. When traveling, you will get youth discounts on famous attractions and museums in Europe.
IYEC has gained popularity and credibility because of our enhanced security features and strict verification process. We have worked hard to build an impeccable reputation in the international community, enabling you to enjoy maximum benefits as an international youth traveler.
Reduce the risk of your passport lost
ISE Cards will reduce the risk of your passport being lost. It will be used to prove your age, especially when you drink beer and so sometimes it functions as your passport.
You will get thousands of youth discounts when you travel to Australia, Europe, Africa, and America. Search our discount information to find youth discounts worldwide. You also get unexpected discounts when you show your card. Don't forget to present your IYEC always!Learn More »
Eligibility requirements and submission documents for IYEC
The photo will display on your ISECard and it should be an accurate representation of you. Choose a photo with a clear face shot with no obstructions like hats or sunglasses. A passport or school photo works well. (jpg or bmp image file | minimum 150 dpi resolution)
* Notice: Don't use the face photo wearing sunglasses or a hat, or displaying a finger.
Proof of age
Proof of age
This can be a copy of your driver’s license, state ID, or passport. But your passport copy will be a perfect document for proof of your age, nationality, and DOB.
* Your proof of age document will be deleted after checking your status.
* The photos were taken from Wikipedia, psdidtemplate.com, and the Korean passport department.
* Anyone under the age of 26 can apply to IYEC even if you are not a student.
* You cannot issue IYEC if you are 26 years old or older.
* Even if your card is still valid during your trip, you won't get a youth discount if you become over 26 years old.
* You only need to submit one copy of either Korean or English.
* All documents are valid within three months.
What is difference between ISEC and IYEC?
What is the difference between ISEC and IYEC?
ISEC(ISECard) is an international identity card for students and it will only be issued to students. Any student from elementary school to graduate school can buy ISEC.
IYEC is an international identity card for young people who are under 26 years old. Especially, young people who are under 26 years but graduate from university or college buy this youth id card. Also, it is very different from Youth Hosteling Card which gives a cardholder $1(1 Euro..) discounts when using a youth hostel. In Europe, there are many age-limited places and attractions and IYEC will be a nice id card to get many youth discounts and to show your age reducing the risk of passport loss.
* The standards and definitions of youth are different in different countries, and when the definition of youth welfare support law, youth activity support law, health home basic law, and youth basic law are applied, the age of youth in Korea is between 9 and 24 years old, but in Europe, where youth benefits are provided the most, the youth means the people who are under 26 years old.
ISECard issuing fee
Safe and easy order
You can order the ISE youth id card safely and comfortably at home. The card will be delivered to your home within 5 days. The exact delivery time can vary depending on the local situation. You can get two cards(Dual card service) and if you lose your card, you can use another card.
ISE youth id card$35.00
2 years validity, USD.Order
- Global Recognition
- Worldwide Discounts
- Reducing the risk of losing your passport.
- Dual card service
- Fast delivery worldwide
Testimonials from IYEC Cardholders
“I received the same discounts as ISEC student id card with my IYEC in Czech Republic, Austria and Germany. IYEC was used as international id card and it was accepted to most attractions where student discounts existed.”
Ms. Hur from South Korea
“The ticket fee for the old city building in Prague was 130 koruna, but I bought a ticket with 80 koruna at a student & youth discount.”
“The general adimission fee for the Hofburg Vienna was €28.80 but we could purchase the ticket at a discount price of €25.70 with my IYEC.”
“I went on a trip to Eastern Europe with my friend and I bought IYEC. IYEC worked well and used as ISEC(student id card). I could save a lot of money with it and it always worked as ISEC(student id card) and we paid youth or student fare. It was really great youth id card!”
Miss Cho from South Korea
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
My travel plan was canceled. May I get refund of card fee?
Cancellation fees and refund policy
1. If the card order is completed but the payment isn't made, you can cancel it anytime or ISEC will cancel your order when the submission documents are not correct or the payment has not arrived within 48 hours after the order is completed.
2. If the card order and payment are made but you cancel your order before ISE Card isn't printed, we charge you US$5.00 for the processing and canceling fee.
3. If the card order and payment are made but your submission documents are not correct, we cancel your order and charge you US$10.00 for the processing and handling fee.
4. If the card order is completed and ISE Card is printed, you can't cancel your order. ISE Card fee is NON-refundable after generating the card number(control No.).
# Notice: Please be sure to check ISE Card's cancellation fee and refund policy.
Can I change the face picture that's in the card?
Yes, it is possible.
But the reissue fee(US$8.00) plus the shipping fee($25.00) will be charged.
1. What is a reissue?: A reissue is a face photo, a name, or a date of birth change on your ISE Card. But the validity is not changed and is the same as at the time of purchase.
2. Re-issue fee: US$8.00
3. How to pay: Go to ISEC Paypal account(https://www.paypal.me/isecard) and send us a re-issue fee.
4. Hot to reissue: Please check the reissue menu.
I am 30 years old but I am a student. Is it possible to get ISE Card?
No. If you are over 26 years old, you can't buy IYEC.
Even if your card is still valid, you won't be able to get discounts and benefit when your age exceed 26 years old.
I lost my ISE Card while I was traveling. Is it possible to reissue it?
If you lose your ISECard when traveling, please go to re-issue menu.
However, it will be difficult to get the card when you are traveling and not staying at hotel or hostel for a long time. Re-issue delivery takes at least seven working days.
Can I enter my work name on my IYEC?
Yes, just in case that you send us your proof of employment.
We will leave blank if you do not upload or submit it.
How do I use my card?
Just show your IYEC when you buy admission ticket at major attraction or museums. You will get youth discounts if there is youth fare.
When traveling, You will get student(or youth) fare if there is student(youth) discounts. The payment will be made by cash or debit(credit) card.
Before travel or visiting attractions, you can get special discounts using IYEC control number or voucher code.
The most important thing is that IYEC is accepted in Europe, America and Australia but the service of IYEC is not enough or very poor in Asian countires.Always present your IYEC when traveling~!
Ask A Question
Please provide a detailed description of the question or information request. We endeavour to answer all enquiries within 48 hours on business days.
We are open from 10am — 4pm week days.