More than a faculty id card
You can prove your faculty or teacher identity with ISE Faculty ID Card in many countries around the world and get special faculty discounts and benefits.
ISE Faculty ID Card has gained popularity and credibility because of our enhanced security features and strict verification process. We have worked hard to build an impeccable reputation in the international community, enabling you to enjoy maximum benefits as an international faculty traveler.
Reduce the risk of your passport lost
ISE Cards will reduce the risk of your passport lost. It will be used to prove your age, especially when you drink beer and so sometimes it functions as your passport.
You will get thousands of faculty discounts when you travel in Australia, Europe, Africa, and America. You also get unexpected discounts when you show your card.
※ Don't forget to present your ISE faculty card always!
Eligibility requirements and submission documents
The photo will display on your ISECard and it should be an accurate representation of you. Choose a photo with a clear face shot with no obstructions like hats or sunglasses. A passport or school photo works well. (jpg or bmp image file | minimum 150 dpi resolution)
* Notice: Don't use the face photo wearing sunglasses or a hat, or displaying a finger.
Proof of age
Proof of age
This can be a copy of your driver’s license, state ID, or passport. But a passport copy will be a perfect document for proof of your age, nationality, and DOB.
* Your proof of age document will be deleted after checking your status.
* The photos were taken from Wikipedia, psdidtemplate.com, and the Korean passport department.
Proof of employment
Proof of faculty status
A copy of proof of employment or faculty id card within 3 months
If you are a teacher(professor) for arts(music, painting...), an art letter will be added to your card to get more benefits in Europe.
* All documents must be in English.
* All documents are valid within three months.
ISE Card issuing fee
Safe and easy order
You can order the ISECard safely and comfortably at home. The card will be delivered to your home within 5 days. The exact delivery time can vary depending on the local situation. You can get two cards(Dual card service) and if you lose your card, you can use another card.
ISE faculty id card$35.00
2 years validity, USD.Order
- Global Recognition
- Worldwide Discounts
- IReducing the risk of losing your passport.
- Fast delivery worldwide
- Dual card service
Testimonials from ISE Faculty ID Cardholders
“Last July, one souvenir shop in downtown London gave me 15% off my purchase and on another trip to Germany a restaurant in Düsseldorf provided 20% off my dinner bill. Thank you for providing a terrific service!”
Anthony – USA, Professor
“I have been using the ISE Faculty Card in my travels to other countries for several years now. It has enabled me to obtain terrific savings by simply asking vendors if they have any discounts for faculty members.”
Anthony – USA, Professor
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
My travel plan was canceled. May I get refund of card fee?
Cancellation fees and refund policy
1. If the card order is completed but the payment isn't made, you can cancel it anytime or ISEC will cancel your order when the submission documents are not correct or the payment has not arrived within 48 hours after the order is completed.
2. If the card order and payment are made but you cancel your order before ISE Card isn't printed, we charge you US$5.00 for the processing and canceling fee.
3. If the card order and payment are made but your submission documents are not correct, we cancel your order and charge you US$10.00 for the processing and handling fee.
4. If the card order is completed and ISE Card is printed, you can't cancel your order. ISE Card fee is NON-refundable after generating the card number(control No.).
# Notice: Please be sure to check ISE Card's cancellation fee and refund policy.
Can I change the face picture that's in the card?
Yes, it is possible.
But the reissue fee(US$8.00) plus the shipping fee($25.00) will be charged.
1. What is a reissue?: A reissue is a face photo, a name, or a date of birth change on your ISE Card. But the validity is not changed and is the same as at the time of purchase.
2. Re-issue fee: US$8.00
3. How to pay: Go to ISEC Paypal account(https://www.paypal.me/isecard) and send us a re-issue fee.
4. Hot to reissue: Please check the reissue menu.
Should the English name on the card be the same as the passport name?
Yes, it must be the same.
Although it varies between affiliates, sometimes they check the English name and DOB of ISE Card with your passport, especially in the Vatican.
I lost my ISE Card while I was traveling. Is it possible to reissue it?
If you lose your ISECard when traveling, please go to re-issue menu.
However, it will be difficult to get the card when you are traveling and not staying at a hotel or hostel for a long time. Re-issue delivery takes at least seven working days.
Is the name of the department entered on on my ISE Card?
Yes, it will be printed when you ask it.
Please enter your department name when ordering ISE cards online and issuing an agent.
For your info, France and some European countries are offering more benefits and discounts to art and architecture faculty members.
ISECard is still valid but I left school now. Can I get the benefit even after I left the school?
Yes, you can get ISE Card service up to the expiration date.
However, you can't order or renew again after the card is expired.
How do I use my card?
Just show your ISE Card when you buy an admission ticket at major attractions or museums. You will get faculty discounts if there is a faculty or teacher fare.
When traveling, You will get faculty fare if there is a faculty discount. The payment will be made by cash or debit(credit) card.
Before travel or visiting attractions, you can get special discounts using ISECard control number or voucher code.
The most important thing is that ISE Card is accepted in Europe, America, and Australia but the service of ISECard is not enough or is very poor in Asian countries.
Always present your ISE Card when traveling~!
Ask A Question
Please provide a detailed description of the question or information request. We endeavour to answer all enquiries within 48 hours on business days.
We are open from 10am — 4pm week days.