ISE combined id card
EFMA Marketing Award Debit Card!By partnering with Wooribank, both Wooribank and thousands of students have been very satisfied with the combined ISEC & Visa Debit Card since the first cards were issued 18 years ago.
ISE Combined Debit Card will be accepted around the world, especially in Europe, America, and Australia. It will also reduce the risk of your passport being lost.
ISE Card has gained popularity and credibility because of our enhanced security features and strict verification process. We have worked hard to build an impeccable reputation in the international community, enabling you to enjoy maximum benefits as an international traveler.Learn More »
VISA Debit Card
With ISE Visa Debit Card, you can save your money getting student discounts and also reduce a risk of having lots of cash when traveling. Just use this to save money and to get cash from VISA ATM when you are abroad.
Search our discount database to find discounts worldwide, and because we also use Google Maps, you can get driving directions or use the walking map for wherever you want to go.
Reduce the risk of your passport lost
ISE Cards will reduce the risk of your passport lost. It will be used to prove your age, especially when you drink beer and so sometimes it functions as your passport.
Eligibility requirements and submission documents for ISECard
The photo will display on your ISECard and it should be an accurate representation of you. Choose a photo with a clear face shot with no obstructions like hats or sunglasses. A passport or school photo works well. (jpg or bmp image file | minimum 150 dpi resolution)
* Notice: Don't use the face photo wearing sunglasses or a hat, or displaying a finger.
Proof of age
Proof of age
This can be a copy of your driver’s license, state ID, or passport. But passport copy will be perfect document for the proof of your age, nationality, and DOB.
* Your proof of age document will be deleted after checking your status.
* The photos were taken from Wikipedia, psdidtemplate.com, and the Korean passport department.
Proof of student status
Proof of student status
- Elementary School: Exempted
- Middle and High School: Certificate of registration or school ID with validity
- A prospective student: A copy of a tuition receipt or deposit
- 2~3 years college or University: Certificate of registration or school ID with validity
- 4~6 years university: Certificate of registration or school ID with validity
- Graduate School or Ph.D. program: Certificate of registration or school ID with validity
- A student preparing to study abroad: A letter of admission(Full or partially paid) or student visa with school name
- Exchange student: A letter of admission(Full or partially paid) or student visa with school name
* This school document will be deleted after checking your status.
* When submitting your school ID, it shows the issuing date or validity.
* You only need to prepare one copy of the student document. If you can submit it with your school ID card, you do not need to prepare any other student documents.
* You only need to submit one copy of either Korean or English.
* All documents are valid within three months.
* The Expelled student and a student who is going to graduate cannot order ISE student id card.
* You can apply for one year of validity if you believe that you have few years left to graduate from middle school, high school, and college.
Full-time and part-time student
Full-time and part-time student
Full-time students are students who are registered for 12 or more credit hours per semester at an accredited educational institution.You must provide the evidence of full time student status to receive this designation.
Part-time student are students who are registered for fewer than 12 credit hours per semester at an accredited educational institution.Students enrolled in on-line schools, certificate schools, language programs, lifelong education and visa programs.
Testimonials from ISE Cardholders
“The longer the trip, the more the ISE student discount is. I've got $20 discount in Machu Picchu and it ws more than issuing card fee.”
“ISE mobile card was easy to use and I carried it insteand of physical card. It worked well when traveling in Europe and I saved a lot of money.”
“The best thing about my trip to New York, USA, was that I got student admission fare when just showing my ISECard at ticket office. I've got ISE student discounts in American Museum of Natural History, MoMA, Guggenheim Museum, and Cooper hewitt museum.”
“Thanks to ISECard! I was able to save a lot of money while traveling in the U.S. What was particularly useful to me was that I could replace my ISE Card with a heavy passport. I recommend it to students because I can travel more comfortably and get a lot of discount due to my ISE international student ID card.”
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
My travel plan was canceled. May I get refund of card fee?
Cancellation fees and refund policy
1. If the card order is completed but the payment isn't made, you can cancel it anytime or ISEC will cancel your order when the submission documents are not correct or the payment are not arrived within 48 hours after the order is completed.
2. If the card order and payment are made but you cancel your order before ISE Card isn't printed, we charge you US$2.00 for processing and canceling fee.
3. If the card order and payment is made but your submission documents are not correct, we cancel your order and charge you US$5.00 for processing and handling fee.
4. If the card order is completed and ISE Card is printed, you can't cancel your order. ISE Card fee is NON-refundable after generating card number(control No.).
# Notice: Please be sure to check ISE Card's cancellation fee and refund policy.
Can I change the face picture that's in the card?
Yes, it is possible.
But the reissue fee(US$8.00) plus shipping fee($2.00 ~ $25.00) will be charged.
1. What is a reissue?: A reissue is a face photo, a name or date of birth change on your ISE Card. But the validity is not changed and it is the same as at the time of purchase.
2.Re-issue fee: US$8.00
3. How to pay: Go to ISEC Paypal account(https://www.paypal.me/isecard) and send us re-issue fee.
4. Hot to reissue: Please check re-issue menu.
Should the English name on the card be the same as the passport name?
Yes, it must be the same.
Although it varies between affiliates, sometimes they check English name and DOB of ISE Card with your passport, especially in Vatican.
I am 30 years old but I am a student. Is it possible to get ISE Card?
Yes, you can order ISE Card.
ISE Card can be issued to any student from elementary school to graduate school.However, student who are over 26 years old cannot get student and youth fare in some France and Austria area.
I lost my ISE Card while I was traveling. Is it possible to reissue it?
If you lose your ISECard when traveling, please go to re-issue menu.
However, it will be difficult to get the card when you are traveling and not staying at hotel or hostel for a long time. Re-issue delivery takes at least seven working days.
Is the name of the department entered on on my ISE Card?
Yes, it will be printed when you ask it.
Please enter your department name when ordering for ISE card via online and issuing agent.
For your info, France and some European countries are offering more benefits and discounts to art and architecture students.
Is it impossible to issue an ISE Card when I graduate?
Yes, it's impossible.
ISEC always check submission documents before issuing ISE Card and we do not issue to those who are scheduled to graduate, those who are scheduled to complete the program, or those who have graduated.
ISECard is still valid but I am graduated now. Can't I get the benefit after graduation?
Yes, you can get ISE Card service up to the expiration date.
However, you can't order or renew again after the card is expired.
How do I use my card?
Just show your ISE Card when you buy admission ticket at major attraction or museums. You will get student(or youth) discounts if there is student(youth) fare.
When traveling, You will get student(or youth) fare if there is student(youth) discounts. The payment will be made by cash or debit(credit) card.
Before travel or visiting attractions, you can get special discounts using ISECard control number or voucher code.
The most important thing is that ISE Card is accepted in Europe, America and Australia but the service of ISECard is not enough or very poor in Asian countires.
Always present your ISE Card when traveling~!
Ask A Question
Please provide a detailed description of the question or information request. We endeavour to answer all enquiries within 48 hours on business days.
We are open from 10am — 4pm week days.